EZ Wallet is designed to be the easiest and most convenient crypto wallet users have ever needed. To accomplish this, the team focused on resolving the following pain points:
- 1.The majority of users are still living in the web2 world, and are not able to understand crypto wallets or how to use a non-custodial wallet like Metamask or trust-wallet. For example, after installing the wallet, they are unable to practice sending tokens between wallets. How can we solve this issue for end-users? Another example is that since there are so many different blockchains and crypto projects, how do we help newbie users understand cross-chain functionality better?
- 2.To make a fund transfer, most end-users will send 2 partial transactions to the recipient. This ensures they are sending it to the correct address, even if they are sitting right next to each other. But why does this not happen in traditional banking? How can we help end-users be more confident of doing it just ONE time to reduce both risk and gas fees. This feature is called “send with confirmation”.
- 3.Limit-order for DeFi is not available. Can we introduce a new protocol which can be applied to all DeFi protocols?
- 4.Identity - Most users will have many wallets in different ecosystems. How do we introduce a unified identity for each user to manage all their wallets in different ecosystems?
- 5.Learn-And-Earn - How do we incentivize people to learn crypto fundamentals, including the different ecosystems like Ethereum, Solana, Near, Harmony.